A beautifully renovated old stone house on the Island of Hvar, approx. 7 km from the city of Hvar
- Sea views
- Living space of approx. 180m2
- Four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Oak wood and travertine floors
- Open gallery between 1st and 2nd floor
- Beautiful open fireplace with adjoining seating nook
- Fully equipped kitchen with working tops in local stone
- Ground floor toilet - Main terrace of approx. 45m2
- Air conditioning throughout
- Swimming pool of 12,5 meters
- Property approx. 835m2
- The house is located in the immediate vicinity of a number of coves and beaches. The nearest beach can be reached in about 5 minutes by car
- All amenities, including restaurants, shops, cafes etc. are located in the city of Hvar, about 10 minutes away by car
- The nearest international airport is located just outside of the city of Split
- Regular ferry and catamaran services are available throughout the year. Speedboats to the mainland and other islands can be booked
We do not recommend rental of this property with small children under the age of 8 due to the specific architectural design of the house and gardens, which may represent safety challenges for children. Children of any age brought onto the property must be attended at all times.
Please note that the house is located in a small village with a native local population. The regular life, work and night rest of the population must be respected at all times. The house is not suitable for late night loud noise, music and parties. The pool can be used until 11 pm/23:00. The pool lights will switch off at that time.
Due to the location of the village a car is recommended for your stay.